Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MORE BABY ANIMALS

Well, Wanda (my sister) said that she is going to go searching for more baby animal photos...and so i just had to beat her to the punch....I'm starting off with "ADORABLE" see the baby Yorkie (not LuLu, by the way) photo above....and working DOWN to this next sweet little pup....

Continuing on down to this sweet, but I'm sure not so sweet baby skunk.....
OK...you THINK I've hit bottom with this baby bird...but wait.....
THIS is a baby porcupine...is it cute or horrible? YOU decide!!!
Sorry, it's a busy day in the office...no time to blog more!!!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

GREAT "cute animal" pictures!! The pups are the sweetest. The bird is horrible the porrcipine is hideous!!!! ha ha ha ha The skunk...well, that's the best!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I honestly think that Lulu is the cutest out of all of them! Hahah.

Nicole